Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Provillus Revew -- Does Provillus Really Work?

Does Provillus Really Work?


Short Answer: Maybe. Please read on.

I've begun to lose my hairs when I turned 27. Yeah, it's the evil gene within my body. Losing hair and becoming bold is man's worst nightmare. It feels like you're losing your manhood because females find you less attractive.

I started to look for the solution. Rogain, Propecia, and finally Provillus. And I chose Provillus because it had topical solution as well as pill you take everyday. It's been 2 years since I started using Provillus, and the result is ...okay I guess.

I didn't regain all of my hair, but a good amount of 70% of what I've lost so far. You think this is good? Yes, it is. I recommend Provillus to anyone who wants to regain hairs.

Now, there are two types of hair loss. You lose hairs on top of your hair, or your front hairline is receding. Provillus tells you that it won't help receding hairline. And that it only helps those of who is losing hair on top of your scalp.

Is it true? Well, kind of. But wait, it does work on your front hairline. You probably shouldn't rely on it, but at least give it a try. Like me, you might regain hairs on the front too.

But you need time to see the difference. At least 6 month. And you must keep using it. Just like any Minoxidil based solution like Rogain, you must apply Provillus twice per day. Even if you gained hair and wants to contain it, you must use twice a day. If you only do it once, you will gradually lose hair.

Provilius is not without side effects too. I never had too much hair on my body, but now, I'm like walking bush. It's not that bothering, but it's good to know what to expect. I never had any dandruff before, but ever since I started using Provillus, I do get minor dandruff.

Now, I've heard stories regarding Sulfate-free shampoos that helps you lose less hair. Sulfate is in every shampoo out there and it is major cause of non-gene-or-stress-related hair loss. Hey, if you don't have family history of boldiness, why not trying Sulfate-free shampoo and see how it goes?

Here' s the bottom line: Provillus will work one way or another. Maybe you'll get serious side effect like loss of libido. Maybe you won't regain that much of hair. But sooner you start using Minoxidil, you will look better. It's tad expensive though: depending on whom you buy from, you'll spend $40 to $60 per month.

Unless you go for the surgical transplant, try Provillus.


No comments:

Post a Comment